American Security TF Gun Safe
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Standard lock is AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼" chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
|Model||Exterior Dimensions||Gun Capacity||Door Thickness||Steel Plate||Body Thickness||Weight|
|TF5924E5||59" x 24" x 18"||8/8/16||3.625"||0.1875"||14 ga.||388|
|TF5517-TF5517E5||55.25" x 17.34" x 16"||11||3.25" "||0.1875"||14 ga.||286|